The Department of Conservation Biology And Entomology in the University of Cape Coast is organizing a one week free training workshop for interested person invulture identification and monitoring techniques as part of its Indigenous Vulture Monitoring Project (IVMP).
Date:10th– 15th January, 2016
Venue: University of Cape Coast
Application Deadline: 31st December, 2015
Eligibility: Interested applicants should meet all of the following eligibility criteria:
- Be able to read and write
- Should have passion for animals and their conservation
- Should be available for the entire training period
- Should be willing to provide weekly/monthly update on vulture population in his/her area for 12 months with support from the IVMP secretariat.
Interested persons are to fill application Forms online here
- Cape FM, Radio Central, Department of Conservation Biology and Entomology, UCC (General Office)
For more information please contact the following:
Project Director: 0248700385; Secretary:0209885961 and email@example.com
Tuition is FREE